• • •
- Merry Christmas
- Summer NightAnother sleepless summer night…
- Art TherapyPaint my pain away,…
- DisabilitiesHow would you define “Disabilities”?
- Lion Rock RoadReturning to my childhood neighbourhood after fifty years
- Jefferson Market GardenCrew life in outports
- Cathay CityI met with Group Medical Department and the management this morning, who have been caring and concerned about my conditionContinue reading “Cathay City”
- DiversitySesame Street was one of my favourites as a kid. Remember many afternoons sitting on the floor with my toysContinue reading “Diversity”
- College lifeMy college life in Sydney in the late 80s.
- Ashes of My SoulSome days the world is too much for a tired soulSome days letting go is too hard for the soulAndContinue reading “Ashes of My Soul”
- My last flight ~ without knowingJanuary 2021, Covid pandemic has been prevalent globally, which affected my job tremendously. I only got to fly one, atContinue reading “My last flight ~ without knowing”
- PeanutsWhile I was laying down on the treatment bed after some breathing exercise, Coach placed something odd behind my neckContinue reading “Peanuts”
View post to subscribe to site newsletter.
- A holiday that I didn’t take one single photographIn the hot summer of June 2017, I finally made up my mind, packed my bags, booked my ticket andContinue reading “A holiday that I didn’t take one single photograph”
- The doyley of painSo I’m asked to describe how I concentrate to write or focus on anything when pain is such a majorContinue reading “The doyley of pain”
- It’s the little things in lifeAnother scale nine morning as usual, and meds aren’t helping much. I thought of writing something about my pain butContinue reading “It’s the little things in life”
- It has been a year…On July 5th, 2021, accompanied by mum and my brother, I checked myself into the St. Paul’s Hospital for aContinue reading “It has been a year…”
- My adventure in Dublin, Ireland, December 2016On one of those freezing mornings in London, I departed early from my hotel in Leicester Square to the airport.Continue reading “My adventure in Dublin, Ireland, December 2016”
- A career that I loved and yet with regrets…South China Morning Post, an English newspaper in Hong Kong, which was a compulsory reading material while I was inContinue reading “A career that I loved and yet with regrets…”
- Prayers of the RosaryThe Apostles’ Creed I believe in God,the Father almighty,Creator of heaven and earth,and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, ourContinue reading “Prayers of the Rosary”
- Be still with Christ, brother. No more sufferings.
• • •
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.